I would agree that their prices are a little "too good" to be believed. In fact they are about one third of the wholesale prices on the items which also means they are a little too good to be true unless they got the stuff for nothing (see last paragraph).
- - If SVCoolChange has purchased stuff from them it would be interesting to know if there are any identifying marks or stamps on the items or if it seems they were sanded/ground off.
- - Also their contact address it the same as Turquois, Inc. which Swisscraft mentioned. But that company's whole product range is "Out of Stock." So they have nothing to actually sell. Very suspicious.
- - Close examination of the photos indicates that they "photo-shopped" the trademark off the items.
- - All in all, I find the claim that they are a "manufacturer" not credible since they are piggybacking the webpage and address of another company. Also Google
Maps shows the address to be in a residential area with possibly some small retail stores along the highway. Certainly not an area for a stainless steel manufacturing operation.
- - However, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of small "garage" businesses where folks purchase
gear/equipment/stuff from surplus or bankruptcy sales and then turn around and sell it on the internet
. Since they got the stuff for pennies on the dollar, they can make money
even while severely undercutting established businesses.