Originally Posted by monus
all ok but what do you prefer and like to see more; a fake Christmas
three or a real one cut by yourself? At the end of the day it all about the money
After having had both, some points:
1) Real tree sheds needles, has sticky sap and has an aroma that, although initially pleasing, can aggravate allergies
2) Real trees are single-use consumer items and, by definition, are wasteful. Notice I didn't say not green, cuz they are, usually.
3) Real trees are a big time fire hazard.
4) Real trees don't come pre-wired with several hundred LED lights
5) Real trees are like horses: anyone who exclaims, "Oh, I want one" never owned one
My opinions only, of course. From what I am reading, real teak is like that.