Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-08-2011, 20:49   #1

Alpenglow LED Reading Lights

I have been trying to convert my reading lights to LEDs. I have tried quite a few different drop-in replacement bulbs, some costing $50, and was very unhappy with them all. I finally bought an Alpenglow LED reading light and installed it. It is amazing how good this light is. It is so superior in light intensity and color to any of the other lights I have tried, I would never even consider another option. I am replacing all of my reading lights with these. They make the cabin a much warmer, more inviting, brighter place. Some of the best boat money I have ever spent.
RainDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 05:36   #2

Boat: Beneteau First 42
Re: Alpenglow LED Reading Lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainDog View Post
I have been trying to convert my reading lights to LEDs. I have tried quite a few different drop-in replacement bulbs, some costing $50, and was very unhappy with them all. I finally bought an Alpenglow LED reading light and installed it. It is amazing how good this light is. It is so superior in light intensity and color to any of the other lights I have tried, I would never even consider another option. I am replacing all of my reading lights with these. They make the cabin a much warmer, more inviting, brighter place. Some of the best boat money I have ever spent.

Amen!
"It is not so much for its beauty that the Sea makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air, that emanation from the waves, that so wonderfully renews a weary spirit."
svHyLyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led lights