- got rid of a lot of clothes.
- only have four pairs of shoes. crocs, sneakers, flipflops, and foulie boots.
- our sailrite
- my short board.
- my paddleboard before the pacific crossing.
- the sailkit for my walker bay.
- some tools that i can make do with others.
- the hot water
- the microwave.
- almost all our paper books
- pressurized water
Honestly we're always getting rid of stuff. We've lived on our boat for 7 years coastal cruising and have been in Mexico
for about a year now and even yesterday I was getting rid of DVD's, spare trash bags, spare zip ties, and a football.
Things I have that I wouldn't part with that others might:
+ exercise gear (kettlebells, gymnast rings)
+ nice trolling rig, crappy spin rig
+ staysail boom