Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 14:27   #16

Boat: Manta 40 "Reach"
Re: To your health

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ug View Post
Any doctor using non approved drugs even if he knows it will work can have his license taken. The only people approving drug is the pharmaceutical companies.
You simply don't know what you are talking about.

Doctors have free reign to prescribe any drug for off-label use as they see fit. Nothing illegal about it at all. The pharmaceutical companies, however, can and will be seriously fined if they promote off-label use of their drugs.

The only people approving drugs in the US is the FDA. Outside the US, it is various government regulation bodies. The pharmaceutical companies have no say in their drug approvals at all.

Mark

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
colemj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 15:06   #17

Boat: Bayfield 40' Silent Running

I think you will be surprised about the drug companies contoll over doctors

d0ug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 15:31   #18
cruiser

Boat: Hunter 31'

Quote:
New paradigm in medicine suppressed. Everyone knows that any organism in the world can be killed by electrical current. In the year 1990 at Eistein College of Medicine Dr. Kaali discover that putting a micro current of electricity through the blood killed all virus, bacteria, fungus, and parasites without harming the blood. Dr. Kaali has patents on different equipment that he used. Later Dr Bob Beck developed a way of passing micro amperes of electricity through the blood from pads on the skin. He offered these schematics, information free and did not charge to learn how to do this yourself. There is no known virus, bacteria, fungus or parasite that has immunity to electricity.
In 1934 a Dr.Raymond Rife made a machine which would cure cancer the American Medical Association brought 16 terminally ill cancer patience to him and he cured all. After the gave a dinner in his honor. A year later they can't remember his name.
In 1931 Dr Otto Walburg got a Nobel Prize showing that cancer can not live in an alkaline body and can not live where oxygen is present.

Hope this helps you put your health back on your hands

I just looked this up on line and found sound research showing that using electrolyzed water (very mild salt solution with very low current) produced water that was extremely effective at killing bacteria on vegetables, utensils, cutting boards, etc.

However, the water became *extremely* acid.

Thanks, but I don't want the pH of my blood dramatically changed.

The tumor thing has been disproven for many years. Having had cancer, I can tell you that if someone truly had a cure it would not be possible to hush everyone up about it.
Rakuflames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 15:32   #19
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by onestepcsy37 View Post
he's right. i regularly stick my fingers in the wall socket at home; feel terrific after the initial shock.

Nice when you notice you're still breathing, eh?
Old 09-11-2012, 18:50   #20

Boat: csy 37

let's be logical.

anyone who actually finds the cure for cancer will become a multi-trillionaire. and he doesn't have to practice it the usa. you may find this hard to believe, but the greatest majority of people on this planet DO NOT live in america. and in many of the countries where the rest of the world lives, medicine is not especially regulated. so what's to stop the inventor from practicing somewhere else, gaining a world wide reputation, and forcing the hand of the people who 'control' medicine in america. nothing. the one common thread through all of the conspiracy crackpots is that the u.s. government or a u.s. cartel is supressing something; they act as though the rest of the world doesn't exist.

kind of reminds me of the people who swear we never walked on the moon, that somehow we staged it hollywood fashion. what they never seem to understand is, if we ever attempted to fake such a monumental task, the russians (who were our biggest competitors back then) would have exposed us to the entire world. and they could have, considering how many russian spies were embedded in our space program.

ok, enough. back to the real world....
onestepcsy37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:26   #21
Armchair Bucketeer

Quote:
Do you have a fear of learning something. Have you been so brain washed that you don't want to know. The truth is out there
Open your mind - but not so much your brain falls out .
David_Old_Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:50   #22

Boat: PETERSON 44
I heard that stuffing a Brillo pad up my intake would improve efficiency. Also put a Brillo pad on top of mast will dissipate negative electrical energy. Anyone know if this works?
Thinking maybe a Brillo pad soaked in water with a alkaline battery could cure cancer and be the next new battery technology.
sabray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:03   #23
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by onestepcsy37 View Post
let's be logical.

anyone who actually finds the cure for cancer will become a multi-trillionaire. and he doesn't have to practice it the usa. you may find this hard to believe, but the greatest majority of people on this planet DO NOT live in america. and in many of the countries where the rest of the world lives, medicine is not especially regulated. so what's to stop the inventor from practicing somewhere else, gaining a world wide reputation, and forcing the hand of the people who 'control' medicine in america. nothing. the one common thread through all of the conspiracy crackpots is that the u.s. government or a u.s. cartel is supressing something; they act as though the rest of the world doesn't exist.

kind of reminds me of the people who swear we never walked on the moon, that somehow we staged it hollywood fashion. what they never seem to understand is, if we ever attempted to fake such a monumental task, the russians (who were our biggest competitors back then) would have exposed us to the entire world. and they could have, considering how many russian spies were embedded in our space program.

ok, enough. back to the real world....
Old 10-11-2012, 05:06   #24
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabray View Post
I heard that stuffing a Brillo pad up my intake would improve efficiency. Also put a Brillo pad on top of mast will dissipate negative electrical energy. Anyone know if this works?
Thinking maybe a Brillo pad soaked in water with a alkaline battery could cure cancer and be the next new battery technology.

Try it and let us know, will you? Cancer in batteries is a serious problem! The battery makers have suppressed this truth because when batteries fail sooner, they make more money (wise nod).
Old 10-11-2012, 05:10   #25

Boat: PETERSON 44
Still want to know what happened to that university of Delaware 40 percent efficient solar panel. That actually made some head lines and then uhh it went the way of the Brillo pad.
sabray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:25   #26

No, you are wrong. Look at this article for example: Pfizer fined $2.3 billion for illegal marketing in off-label drug case - USATODAY.com

Here is a quote from it: "Once the Food and Drug Administration approves drugs, doctors can prescribe them off-label for any use, but makers can't market them for anything other than approved uses."

Notice that the FDA approves drugs, doctors can use them anyway they see fit, but drug companies cannot promote them for any use other than that approved by the FDA (and, as the article shows, will have all of their profits in that drug wiped out if they are caught). All of that in a single sentence.

BTW, I don't have the bandwidth for video, but the splash picture that came up on your link appears to show people from the 1940's. Whatever was the case back then has certainly changed by now.

Mark

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:36   #27

Boat: Bayfield 40' Silent Running

If you think for one moment that the drug companies care about you. There is profit and that's all they want. This gave aids to children.

You think the news media will tell you

A Doctor with a cancer cure arrassed by AMA
d0ug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 15:16   #28

As I stated before, I do not have the ability to view videos.

The titles "100% PROOF Media ARE controlled by PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES" and "Pharmaceutical Conspiracies: Cure for Cancer Revealed & Drug Industry Exposed" just reek of those things put out by people wearing tin foil hats. Sorry I can't view them, but they certainly don't appear to be fair and balanced or well-reasoned by their titles.

As far as your claims that drug companies are giving AIDS to children for profit - it takes a sick mind to believe that.

Mark

Old 10-11-2012, 15:44   #29

Like I said, I have no ability to see video here. None. All that comes through on your posts containing videos are the titles of the videos. I have no idea what the contents are or who produced them. Please excuse me for not believing that MSNBC put out a video titled "100% PROOF Media ARE controlled by PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES".

If Bayer were truly intentionally giving AIDS to children simply to make money on the treatments, they would be shut down immediately. And their chief officers probably hunted down and killed. Most likely by people who work for the company, and definitely by people whose children were purposefully given AIDS.

I understand you believe that people are totally helpless against governments and large corporations, and that all of them are deeply conspiratorial on every level, but that simply is not true for the rest of us.

I don't think the whole world is full of nuts wearing tin foil hats. I just think there are a few nuts wearing them.

Mark

Old 10-11-2012, 15:53   #30

Boat: O'Day 28

I have alum foil hats for sale. $59.95, one size fits most, 9v battery NOT included. If you order by COB today, I'll make it two hats for the same price; just pay separate shipping and handling!
Blue Crab is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
health