I was first excited to see my Blue Cross provider pushing an online Doctor visit by video but then annoyed when they refused because I was outside the country. Does anyone know....
1. If there are any online health
providers that provide healthcare where ever you are and that accept Blue Cross Blue Shield? Looking at their website, it doesn't seem to be an option.
2. How can they tell if you are traveling overseas?
3. Do they check your IP address for country of location?
4. What is the reasoning behind them blocking travelers?
5. Has anyone been able to do this?
Sent from my iPad
using Cruisers Sailing Forum