We will want to find a good, safe,reasonably priced Marina in either Greece
where we can winter this year as we want to do a fair few modifications to our boat.
We intend to leave Croatia
at the end of October and don't mind motoring if needs be.
At the Marina we will need:-
1) A capable SS/Ally fab shop nearby.
2) Within reasonable distance to an International airport
3) Haul-out facilities so we can anti-foul prior to leaving.
4) Live-aboard. Power etc.
5) Freight terminal nearby as we want to bring in solar panels
etc from UK/USA. (On that subject on imported goods into Greece/Turkey is there any tax relief? As in Croatia
you have to pay 20% VAT)
6) Realistic berthing rates.