Agree with all above, but in addition:
* Do not hang on the hook around Busselton because as a big approaching front will expose you to short steep waves that have caused many boats to drag and end up on the beach there. Check the newpaper articles of such event in early April of this year!
* Leave Fremantle/ Bunbury / Busselton marina on an approaching
front, you will have then NE or N winds, but make sure you get into Albany prior to the front overtaking you!
* Allow 48-84 hours for that trip to Albany depending on how fast you can sail, although there is a small marina now in Augusta.
* Wait in Albany (in one of the marinas
or at anchor) and let the front pass, and if the window to the next front is large enough leave then ie with SW or S winds.
* Can do the same thing from Albany to Esperance, using the fronts to your advantage
* Crossing the Australian Bight in winter you will have at least one front overtaking you, I imagine.