Version 3.4.0 is finally out
Many big changes, mainly conceerning map manipulation (pan and zoom) and zone selection (don't hesitate to ask if not clear).
Main changes are:
- New internal system for calculating coordinates,
- Completely reviewed menus and contextual menus,
- Add a "play grib" function,
- New startup sequence,
- New system for map navigating and selecting (pan, zoom, etc),
- Support for touch-screen hardware (QT5 only, if you compile with QT4 it won't work for touch-screens),
- A magnifier tool,
- Support for myOcean currents-gribs files,
- Some new options and improvements in route ans routage,
- And many bug fixes and other small improvements
For windows (and mac) the link is as usual: QtVlm Download
For Mac the new installation
file is not ready yet, coming soon
if you compile yourself it's as usual (but you'd better upgrade to qt5.0.1, although it will work in 4.8.x unless you are using a touch-screen).
Ubuntu distribution is coming asap otherwise.
Many thanks to all contributors and beta testors