What wildlife might you expect to see on a trip from Marco to Key West
to Marathon to Plantation Key to Miami
1. Marco Island has an amazing amount of dolphins
which followed us all the way to Key West
- at least it seemed that way.
2. There were plenty of diving
3. Manatees at the Plantation Key Harbour docks
4. Eagles - on the ICW in both Marco and in Key Largo
5. Bull sharks which were visible from the boat. Around Islamorada.
6. Sting rays - numerous places
7. Two loggerhead turtles as we headed out of Key West
8. Flying fish
were everywhere on the east coast