Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-07-2010, 21:42   #1

Yamaha Enduro 25hp Parts

I'm trying to locate an online parts shop or really any place to find parts for an early 2000's year Yamaha 25 Enduro. Since this line is not sold in the US, I'm having trouble really locating any information on the web on these engines. I dont have the model number in front of me or the year, but it's somewhere around 2000-2002. The engine was purchased new in GTC abaco, but didn't want to travel back there to find parts for it. Does anyone know of a dealer in the US who has enduro parts? I'm looking for a water pump impeller and some spare gaskets. This is really one well made and strong outboard. The enduros are built like a tank, but its a shame I can't seem to locate parts in the US.
Thanks,
AbacoBahamaMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enduro