Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-07-2015, 22:54   #1

Boat: Truant Triad 37 Cutter-Alaska, Leopard 40 Cat, Bahamas
Where to buy replacement Dorades

I recently had a boat delivered and during the delivery, the captain broke a dorade, one of the plastic cowls supplying air below. I have since cracked another one loading the dinghy onto the deck. I told the delivery captain not to worry about it, I would just replace it myself, but finding nothing quite like it on the web. It's just a really simple plastic white unit that looks like $15 to me. The only thing even close is something a few suppliers have for $145 each. Anyone have a suggestion where to turn? I really can't see these being worth anything close to that price. I can try to supply a pic, will have to find the broken one in my post-purchase cluttered garage...

Thanks-
Scott
seahag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
men