Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-05-2019, 22:48   #1

Hypalon tube care suggestions

Hi guys, so I ended up getting a 2010 Ab 11 dlx that is in great shape with a Yamaha 40hp and I would like to give the tubes a good cleaning to remove some mildew, then hit it with some kind of conditioner and/or sealer for protection if there is such thing for the tubes. What do you guys use to clean the tubes and what product do you use to protect the tubes and extend its life?

Don't want to use any harsh chemicals as I don't want to compromise the Hypalon material.

Is there any product that gives some shine to the material?

Also, the blue accent color is a bit fade, what can be done about it, was thinking of taking the boat somewhere and replacing the blue accents but if I can restore it would be better.

I want to take care as much as possible, will keep the boat at a lake under a roof with a cover, need to get a breathable one to avoid more mildew.

Any help and recommendations for taking care of the tubes would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Wellcraft26 is offline   Reply With Quote