Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-01-2016, 23:54   #1

Boat: C&L Sea Ranger 36, Columbia Payne 9.6
Cheap Bag for Soft Bottom Inflatable Dinghies

Hey folks

I'm just getting my social media efforts going for my circumnavigation and wanted to share my first video. Here's an inexpensive, high quality bag that should fulfill the needs of pretty much anyone who might be in need of a bag for hauling/stowing/protecting their dinghy (so long as it fits, of course).

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Nashbar also offers a lifetime guarantee on all the products they sell, I can only assume that this is included.

It runs $40 for the bag plus shipping. Check out the link here: Nashbar Bike Transport Bag

If you're interested in watching my progress leading up to and during my trip, please subscribe to your preferred outlet(s). Makes me feel better about doing the videos!

Regards,
Jacob

Tags
cheap, inflatable