I had marked where the waterline was before I removed the wet foam and took it out of the water, and then when it was on the hard
stand I installed the new foam and put on the anti-fouling
using the waterline I had marked earlier.
It is now back in the water and you can see how much higher it sits by looking at the anti-fouling line at the stern.
I have bought a 10 inch wide by 4 foot long, and 1 inch thick piece of teak
that I will cut to size and will attach in the center between the stern bench seat to the middle seat (a letter "H" style). That way I can slide my weight forward before I start moving and then slide back when it plains off. Now to give the wood a few good coats of varnish
Overall it is becoming a good little dinghy
Thanks for all your input ! It really helped my effort to bring this dinghy back to life !