Guys, a request please.
When you're giving feedback on these seails, could you please include as much key data as possible. So that follow on buyers have a better idea of what you purchased, sail wise, & what kind of service
& loads that it'll see.
Specifically, such data as;
- Sail Dimentions
- Boat's Rig Dimensions
- Cloth Weight
- Cloth Type
- Sail Finish Type, if Applicable
- Mounting/Attachment Hardware
- Cut Type, & Layout Pattern of the Sail's Panels
- Boat Size, & Type (plus Righting Moment, if you know it)
- Sail's usable Wind
Range, as Specified by Sail Maker
- Stitching Quality, & Number of Rows of Stitching
- Ditto the above, Regarding Handwork
- Attention to Detail on Key Features, like; Tacks, Clews, Reef Pointts, Batten Pockets, etc.
- Other key features that the sail had, or didn't, of note.
For instance; # of Reefs
, Special Leech Cord Setups, # of Battens & Design of Batten Pockets, etc. (Meaning; Integral, Glue On, Seperate Stitch on Type, or Other)
Life of the sail/How it's aging (gracefully, or otherwise)
- Evaluation of Customer Service of the Loft
- Warranty. And quality of Warranty Service, if Needed
- Time spent by Sailmaker
, Fitting/Testing out Sail on Your Vessel (if applicable).
- Anything else Of Note, which I've Forgotten