Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 20-01-2014, 06:45   #16

Boat: York Harbor 36
Re: Rig Rite Contact info?

Boy is Bonamanzi right on this outfit. I called and a woman who answered the phone when I asked about an e-mail inquiry I had sent them about a mast base said "I haven't gotten to it." WHen Iasked when she would get to it, she replied "maybe this week" (this was on a Monday). My clear impression is that I was bothering her or that she was suffering from a massive hangover or some sort of other impairment and just thinks customers are a pain in the butt who should go away. So I went away.
Sorgenfri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 00:35   #17

Boat: B Roberts offshore 44
Re: Rig Rite Contact info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorgenfri View Post
Boy is Bonamanzi right on this outfit. I called and a woman who answered the phone when I asked about an e-mail inquiry I had sent them about a mast base said "I haven't gotten to it." WHen Iasked when she would get to it, she replied "maybe this week" (this was on a Monday). My clear impression is that I was bothering her or that she was suffering from a massive hangover or some sort of other impairment and just thinks customers are a pain in the butt who should go away. So I went away.

glad to hear it wasn't just me
glouboat1 is offline   Reply With Quote