Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-01-2017, 16:35   #1

Boat: 1975 Classic Dufour 35
Replacing standing rigging Dufour 35 1974

Hi all. Does anyone knows is there is a company that giving boat information sell the standing rigging??? Needs rigging and hardware for a 1975 Dufour 35.

Thanks for the help,

Fred
Fredmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 17:17   #2

Boat: Catalina 22
Re: Replacing standing rigging Dufour 35 1974

I am far out of my reach and experience with this so hopefully someone else will give more information. I know West marine has some 316 wire in different size . you may try APS Sailing they have a rigging department and you could call them. They may be closed this Monday for a US. Holiday . You can still look online at the fittings and prices. APS has a guide to explain how to measure wire diameter and length. For diameter measure from high point to point. Do not measure flats they have a picture so it is easy to understand unlike my explanation. You could go to the website sailboat data and see if you can find. Length dimensions that might be helpful. The manufacturer of your boat may help? Hopefully no one has made rigging modifications to your mast and chain plates. It might help if you can give other form members information about what you have on the boat right now. Agian I am overreaching myself so I will wish you the best and hope someone else will reply. Kind Regards, Lou
Lou254 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Dufour, rigging