Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-09-2017, 08:26   #46
Marine Service Provider

Re: Deema instead of stainless for stays and shrowds

Can you please contact me? Email or call. I do not know who you are from your ID on here or I would contact you. We have been very busy and growing, maybe too fast, and I do not like to see anyone waiting for anything. jfranta@colligomarine.com or 001 480 703 3675. I apoliogize for any delays.

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryg View Post
Frankly I have a different negative experience with John Franta, Colligo.

After receiving his email advert, I contacted John and agreed to sent sail plans and detailed photos of my rigging and information for Skoiern to change the rigging to Synthetic for a quote. After he receive my information he never bothered to reply to a number of follow up emails. I have no idea what he has done with my boat drawings. rigging photos and detail boat information.

Yet I still receive his Colligo emails on his products. Typical case of that the right hand is doing the left hand does not see.

I find that a person or company who does not reply or is too lazy to recognize the effort in supplying best information for a quote can't be relied on.

jfranta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dyneema