Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-03-2009, 10:06   #1

Thetford Aquamate 875 MSD parts?

Have a Thetford Aquamate 875. My 'holding tank' has the pour-out type spout. I've just recently learned there's a pumpout type spout option.

Unfortunately, Thetford no longer makes the part (p/n 33219). Does anyone have any idea whether availability of used parts or someone who might have some older parts in stock?

I tried searching but came up blank here. Sorry if this has been covered and I've missed it.

thanks in advance for any advice
tami
tami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2023, 14:24   #2

Re: Thetford Aquamate 875 MSD parts?

I can't tell when your inquiry was posted but I'll respond regardless. I actually have a pump-out attachment for the Thetford 875MSD -which I have never used. I don't necessarily have plans for it, but sort of hate to part with it in case I would decide to equip the boat with pump-out. Are you still looking for this part?

Regards, Dennis
R-TRIumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2023, 19:02   #3
Marine Service Provider

Re: Thetford Aquamate 875 MSD parts?

Hi Tami! Thanks to li'l gadget called the Uniseal UNISEAL it's actually pretty easy--and also inexpensive--to make a "pumpout kit" with readily available components you can buy (except for the 2 Uniseals you'll need) from the plumbing department at any box store. You just need to be handy with with an electric drill that has a hole saw bit on it, 'cuz it's essential that the holes you'll put in the top of the tank be perfectly round. I'll be glad to provide detailed instructions for creating it if you want them.

Alternatively, you should be able to use the pumpout kit for the Dometic 975MSD Sanipottie. However, my experience with Dometic indicates they'll charge you lot more than it'll cost you make one.

--Peggie
peghall is offline   Reply With Quote