Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Plumbing Systems and Fixtures
Cruiser Wiki

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 21-05-2016, 14:19   #1
Sponsoring Vendor

Community Sponsor

Boat: 1978 Hudson Force 50 Ketch
Technautics CoolBlue Compressor Electrical Troubleshooting (YouTube Video)

As is often the case, when I have a big boat project in front of me like I have now in ripping up and replacing my teak deck and soggy core, I'll do just about anything to procrastinate. So here is my latest....

Now these electrical trouble shooting tips, don't just apply for our CoolBlue system, but for all brands of marine refrigeration systems that use the standard Danfoss and Cubigel compressors. So even if you don't have a CoolBlue system, file this Video away for a wet and rainy day when you are looking for something to do yourself to procrastinate!

Troubleshooting electrical issues with the refrigeration compressor is such a common thing I do with clients over the phone, that it just seemed worth going over the basics in a YouTube Video.

I was going to make the Part 2 video today, but it is so sunny and nice today that playing with the video camera will have to least until when I'm looking for an excuse to not work on the deck!

Now if anyone has any questions, please do your part to save me from boat projects and just let me know. I will be happy to help.
Rich Boren Living Aboard in Morro Bay, CA and the owner of:
Cruise RO Water High Output Water Makers
Technautics CoolBlue Refrigeration

SV THIRD DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 14:33   #2

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Morgan OI 413 1973 - Aythya
Re: Technautics CoolBlue Compressor Electrical Troubleshooting (YouTube Video)

Rich, Thanks for this video. My Cool Blue continues to serve me well, but it's nice to know I have this resource waiting for me if I need it.
Take care and joy, Aythya crew
Hudson Force is offline   Reply With Quote

cal, compressor, electric, electrical

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: