Here is the new version of the toilet and holding tank
system, revised to take into account the wisdom and advice from the previous thread.
Again comments are welcome
1. Bronze thru-hull 3/4"
2. Bronze sea-cock valve 3/4"
3. Toilet. 12v macerating
4. Anti-syphon loop with vent valve between pump and bowl
5. Y-valve, either takes sewage directly from toilet to thru-hull outlet, or from tank to thru-hull outlet
6. Anti-syphon loop with vent valve for outlet
7. Y-valve, either takes sewage from toilet to thru-hull oulet, or from toilet to holding tank
8. Bronze sea-cock valve 1" (?)
9. Bronze thru-hull 1" (?)
10. Holding tank
11. Pump, to pump sewage from holding tank to thru-hull outlet. type to be determined
12. Pump-out outlet
13. Vent for tank
14. In-line filter
/ access port for tank
16. Flush-out inlet ( Flush-out outlet via pump-out outlet or via thru-hull outlet)
Hopefully this is a better arrangement than the previous?
I am still not sure whether it will be ok to go for 1" instead of 1.5", seeing as the sewage will get macerated straight from the toilet. I am also not sure what is going to be the appropriate type of pump for pumping out the tank to the thru-hull outlet.