Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-08-2006, 05:24   #1

Boat: Full Moon (Island Trader 37)
pirate Propane Systems

I could use a little assistance. I recently purchased at a marine rummage sale the following items:

1. Trident Gas Control Panel - it has no model number that I can see. It is approximately 3"x5", has an on/off switch, a reset switch, a power light & an alarm light. On the rear there appears to be a 2 wire connection. One of the wires is black & the other is yellow.

2. Figaro TGS 813 Vapor Detector - The following is printed on the rear of the unit: Marine listed vapor detector Brisson Model GB-100, 12VDC.222MA, Serial Number 01341, Control Number 597. There are 3 leads comming out of it - a black, a white & a red.

3. Advanced Fuel Components shutoff solenoid - Model 121. Also says on the label "Listed 919Y Safety Vavle for Automotive use only. For LP-gas, Gasoline & natural gas, 12VDC, 1.0A, 321 PSI max". It has 2 electrical leads both black.

Is there anyone out there that may have schematics, booklets or any more information on these items? If I am able to install these & have them work safely & properly then I have made a good purchase($35.00 US). Otherwise I have contributed to someones sailing kitty & all I have to show for it are 3 items that can be thrown at the rude PWC operators that aren't able to read the "NO WAKE" sign at our marina.

Thanks in advance,
Jerry
SV/Fullmoon
Old 27-07-2010, 20:47   #2

Boat: 39 Folkes
did you get an answer

I see your posting was some time ago. I have a similar system and i was wondering if you did get it figured out.
chrisw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 03:34   #3
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Check out ➥ Trident Marine: Gas Control & Detection

GordMay is online now   Reply With Quote