Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2018, 04:47   #16
Marine Service Provider

Re: Fridge unit electrical problems.

Pete, I do not understand your positions on agreements we have none. There are always disagreements in technical debates. I believed when you saw the Technautics video that debunked your theories on detection of low and high voltage which are the same as mine this discussion was over. No smoke and mirrors follow up videos can change these facts.

The one thing that has come from these debates is a major increase in my email asking for boat refrigerator assistance and advice on selecting the right refrigeration. I have always avoided recommending a manufacturer and followed the guide lines on my What Works and What Does Not SLIDE SHOW.

Kollmann Marine
Richard Kollmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:09   #17
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Kollmann View Post
Pete, I do not understand your positions on agreements we have none. I was referring to a not unreasonable moderators request, posted on another thread recently, to provide factual evidence, data and links if disputing another's technical advice. But I guess that rules you out if you don't have any factual evidence, data or links!

There are always disagreements in technical debates. I believed when you saw the Technautics video that debunked your theories on detection of low and high voltage which are the same as mine this discussion was over. Wrong and again I believe you have no idea what you are talking about

No smoke and mirrors follow up videos can change these facts. What, too much honesty in that video? Or are you suggesting it was staged?

For those who missed it, here is a link to the video that makes nonsense of the claim that a Multi-meter can't be used to check voltage drop... Video tests and Data record. | Ozefridge

The one thing that has come from these debates is a major increase in my email asking for boat refrigerator assistance and advice on selecting the right refrigeration. Mine too with many most unkind but accurate descriptions of guess who? But its OK I made excuses for you, such kindness!

I have always avoided recommending a manufacturer and followed the guide lines on my What Works and What Does Not SLIDE SHOW.Thank you, but please do not associate yourself with our products or company in any form whatsever

Kollmann Marine
Cheers OzePete Ozefridge | 12 Volt Refrigeration Systems
OzePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:41   #18
Marine Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzePete View Post
I am sorry you feel uncomfortable with other people's comments are not what you want to hear. I have never singled out your company or its products. My only comment about your company was "your refrigeration system is a good unit for the correct application.” When I ask questions about your system you answered "None of your business you might want to steal my designs" as far as I know we all respected your answer. When someone posts charts that they consider extraordinary energy savings I would like my questions answered especially when the true savings reported boils down to 1/3 of one amp-hour per day.

All of these true debates dealt with advice given about other refrigeration companies equipment repairs and none about your companies version of mobile refrigeration. I am not associated with any refrigeration company but in a dying industry I offer my help to all boaters and refrigeration companies when I can.
Richard Kollmann is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cal, electric, electrical