Finally figured it out!!! While this is a bit dated since the initial post, thought I'd post the fix for someone else that will inevitably suffer the same headache. Long story short: GET INTO YOUR FRESHWATER TANK AND CHECK YOUR TEENY-TINY OUTLET HOLE. Started today by disconnecting the hose from the water filter that feeds into the water pump. Plunged the hose into a bucket of water and tuned on a faucet which ran full bore like a household faucet. So.....problem 'solved' in that now I knew that I had a blockage somewhere from the tank and the filter.
You'll remember from previous posts that I couldn't get the large red main access cover off of the tank. Buckled down, used some ingenuity and opened up a pair of adjustable pliers to their widest setting, placed the head
into the 'X' imprint in the cover and used the handles as a fulcrum to apply more force. After using my man muscles and perseverance (OK, and a bit of crying unfortunately) it finally popped free.
The water still had a heavy amount of 'gunk' in it, mostly dead bacteria I killed off from the previous shock treatment. However, as I put my finger into the outlet hole.....I pulled out a ton of plastic shavings from the hole. PLASTIC!!!! Looks like they were shavings left over from when they drilled the screwholes for the water level indicator.
Water pressure immediately improved to where it had great flow with all three outlets going. So, drained the tank, scrubbed the hell out of it, filled it, shocked it, drained it, filled it, drained it, filled it again, drained it again, and finally filled it and closed up shop. WHEW! In the end, it was a huge pain but well worth it. Could have paid the maintenance
folks a couple hundred $'s to fix it but I still wouldn't have a clue how to fix it if it happened again.
I'm chalking this one up as a win and having a celebratory cold drink.