Hello all! I am trying to find someone that I met that works on a cruise
line. I was wondering if someone in this forum could help me. Here's what I know:
- The boat is 150 foot in length
- The company is based out of Seattle
- The cruise runs from Seattle up to Juneau in the Spring and Summer
- Thanksgiving 2012 the boat is leaving Ensenada and will be along the coast of Central America
- The boat never gets too far from shore and works up and down the western North America and Central America coast
I know this is a long shot, but I'm trying to determine what company may operate such a vessel. She told me the name of the boat, but I forgot. All I know it's 150ft long and like the "National Geographic" boat.
Any help would be much appreciated!