Assuming you have all the safety gear
, then here are some of what I or my friends have on our cruisers:
1) Bluetooth module from Fusion installed to the AUX input on the standard sound system. Then anybody can be the DJ
2) Nespresso machine for coffees and hot chocolates
3) SS electric
BBQ on rear of transom rail.
4) Additional beverage cooler
5) USB multi charger
station in the cabin
personal media devices.
6) Extended shade over the transom, but first fit a complete SS railing system so everyone can fish
safely from the transom. Have swing gates on each site.
7) LED lights
for longer battery
life and nicer lighting
8) Lounging squabs on the front foredeck for the ladies to lounge on
9) Underwater lights on the transom for that great night time effect.