Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Powered Boats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2019, 12:02   #1

BVI 5 Day Itinerary Suggestions

Hi - for my 50th bday I am chartering a power cat with some friends and their wives next winter 2020. Leaving from Road Town, open to hear about some itinerary suggestions, your favorite spots, good overnight moorings etc. I have been researching and reading up but not sure how current a lot of the info is, as far as pre or post Irma. Only 5 nights so I have ruled out Anegada, not enough time.Thanks!
Flynn70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2019, 10:12   #2

Re: BVI 5 Day Itinerary Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn70 View Post
Hi - for my 50th bday I am chartering a power cat with some friends and their wives next winter 2020. Leaving from Road Town, open to hear about some itinerary suggestions, your favorite spots, good overnight moorings etc. I have been researching and reading up but not sure how current a lot of the info is, as far as pre or post Irma. Only 5 nights so I have ruled out Anegada, not enough time.Thanks!
Done charters in the BVI's over 25 times in the last 30 years. Now live in St Thomas. If you are chartering a power cat I'm guessing you are chartering from the Moorings. If you go to their website they have a good 7 day itnerary. If you cut Anegada out of it you'll have a good 5 Day. Have Fun!
ggordon1250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2019, 10:27   #3

Re: BVI 5 Day Itinerary Suggestions

Thanks. Yes, charter through the Moorings. I've heard so many great things about Anegada, but think it will be too much to try and squeeze it into a five night charter.
Flynn70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
BVI