Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Powered Boats
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 11:51   #1

Boat: Silverton Motor Yacht
Cool 2002 silverton 352 motor yacht,35'

We just sold our 32' carver and looking into a silveraton. I'm the deckhand and help my husband do the tying up and getting the yacht to the dock and.our slip. The difference between the boats is I was use to getting off the side of the carver to the dock and it had a walkaround from stern to bow. The aft was open and the bumpers were easy to put up and down. I also had a side railing all along the side of our carver I could grap and guide the boat knto the slip and husband would cut engines and help me tie it up. Also for getting out of slip I would push off and jump lnto the boat by the side and railings Is anyone familiar with a cruiser that is totally covered on the helm and aft and you get on boat by the swim bridge. This silverton is a sidewalk boat to the bow and no walk around. I'm worried that getting boat to its slip and tying it up will be different and how to go about doing so on this type. Can anyone give me ideas ln the right approach and helpful hints. The bumper are kept in holders on bow and in aft. The aft is a hard cover top and canvas covered. There are two side doors and two back doors to swim bridge steps. The side doors are a ling way down.
Thanks Joan
JoanK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motor