Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 30-06-2014, 23:15   #571
non

Re: I Think I Saw MH370

I don't think the plane caught fire. I think the plane was sabotaged by the person piloting it. I've thought that from the beginning, jmo.
non is offline   Reply
Old 01-07-2014, 01:14   #572
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by non View Post
I don't think the plane caught fire. I think the plane was sabotaged by the person piloting it. I've thought that from the beginning, jmo.
Welcome aboard Non; interesting first post!
Do you have anything to add as to why you feel this way.
Which pilot do you think did the sabotage (or perhaps both) and any idea of the motive?
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Wotname is online now   Reply
Old 01-07-2014, 03:11   #573
C.L.O.D

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Although I think I have said all there is to be said about what I saw and what I thought when I saw it, this isn't over yet. I would like this particular thread to be kept open, in case there are any developments regarding what I saw, ie, if anyone can identify that incredibly bright light we kept seeing over the previous few nights, and that the plane flew towards; and most specifically, if they were military, whose were they, what data did their equipment pick up, and why didn't they report it?

However, there are several other places where interested parties are discussing this all.

My initial recommendation has to be Dr Duncan's site (he's the one who led that independent investigation team, BTW) Statement from an Independent MH370 Investigation Team | Duncan Steel
Here, people with a scientific background are crowd sourcing what they know, and trying to fill in the gaps and get questions answered.
By the way, I do appreciate this one comment he made:
Quote:
Quite different are your wife’s possible visual observations of the specific aircraft (I write “possible” because we cannot at this stage completely discount that it may have been some other aircraft or phenomenon) in that if that were MH370, and given that she was seeing other aircraft passing, then her statement that it appeared rather lower that the cruising jetliner aircraft is an indication that MH370 may have been at a lower altitude than FL350. That might impose important limits on our knowledge of what happened to MH370.
A second forum for obtaining educated opinions is PPRuNe (Professional Pilots Rumor Network): Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost - Page 563 - PPRuNe Forums

A good site for a lot of chatter and some interesting facts and links is Websleuths: Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And finally, if anyone wants to post an opinion about anything related to MH370, HWMO has just opened up a new (free) forum on his blog site to accommodate this. No members yet, but I suggest that any banter is moved over there! Also, political discussions, suggestions for how to extract the missing data etc will, I am sure, be welcomed there. But not guns and anchors thank you!

Forums | MAP Wave Analysis

So, to sum up... this thread will remain open (as long as we can keep it free from sabotage by members who are disinterested enough to criticise, but not disinterested enough to unsubscribe!) and I'll continue to monitor it, but will only respond to NEW questions. Clearly, anyone with an interest is welcome to contact me either here or via PM. Thank you for your help so far. And thank you to those who believed and supported me.

(BTW, I have already posted my answers about the other planes and the plane's course I observed, just re-check the first dozen or so pages )
SaucySailoress is offline   Reply
Old 01-07-2014, 09:12   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess928 View Post
Like I said Marc....'official' information still does not add up even after a couple of months crowd sourcing. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, something just isn't right with the whole disappearance thing. Even Professor Fox, Head of Cunningness at Cunning University is probably as bemused as everyone else!?
If you look at the 2nd photo below that came from the article below; compare it to the 1st photo posted where debris were originally spotted; looks like they believe the debris were possibly from the plane; but IIRC had sunk by the time they got there

Missing Malaysia plane: What we know

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatWeKnow.jpg
Views:	899
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	84224   Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatWeKnow2.jpg
Views:	801
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	84225  

Advocate is offline   Reply
Old 02-07-2014, 05:13   #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
looks like they believe the debris were possibly from the plane; but IIRC had sunk by the time they got there...
I find it hard to believe that even a gentle 'splash/belly landing' would not leave some sort of forensic floating evidence. A litre of AVTUR/AVGAS aviation fuel when spilt on a surface of water would literally leave a footprint the size of a football field. Not to mention any composite lightweight fuselage trim that modern aircraft use nowadays. Even if the a/c was void of aviation fuel and it did sink intact; maintenance oils, hydraulic oils and other POL's would float to the top and be seen for miles as a slick using spectragraphic equipment. You only have to look in the world's harbours and see this on a sunny day.

Even bombed out WW2 ships in Pearl Harbour are still producing bubbles of oil 70 years on. Up on the moors where I live now in England, you can see visual signs of oil/petro that has leached into the landscape from old aircraft 50 years later and some 400+ yards from their crash sites.

It's interesting that several reports of engine shut down due to power outage have been promulgated recently:
Heathrow 777 crash from Beijing was fuel crystals starving engines.
San Fransisco 777 crash from Seoul was engine failure.
MH370 777 unknown...
Jess928 is offline   Reply
Old 02-07-2014, 06:19   #576

Quote:
but IIRC had sunk by the time they got there...
Not all the readers are internet or acronym savvy. Could we please stay with The Queen's English, especially for those who are ESL readers. (sorry, ESL=English as a Second Language)
Gclark8 is offline   Reply
Old 02-07-2014, 08:11   #577

It would be important to determine if Saucy saw MH370 because that would put the aircraft on a route that continued further north and west than other projections before turning south.

Also, a possible reason for the bright lights (and perhaps the orange glow) is one convention for commercial aircraft is to turn on their landing lights when changing flight levels
LCH77 is offline   Reply
Old 02-07-2014, 08:16   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gclark8 View Post
Not all the readers are internet or acronym savvy. Could we please stay with The Queen's English, especially for those who are ESL readers. (sorry, ESL=English as a Second Language)
IIRC = If I remember correctly
Advocate is offline   Reply
Old 02-07-2014, 11:07   #579
C.L.O.D

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCH77 View Post
It would be important to determine if Saucy saw MH370 because that would put the aircraft on a route that continued further north and west than other projections before turning south.

Also, a possible reason for the bright lights (and perhaps the orange glow) is one convention for commercial aircraft is to turn on their landing lights when changing flight levels
The orange glow over the horizon was afterwards. The bright white lights were seen over several previous nights, and were constant, so not aircraft lights.

It could be that the orange glow was the bright white lights again, but doing that light refraction thing before sunrise.
SaucySailoress is offline   Reply
Old 02-07-2014, 12:14   #580

Thought this might be of interest to forum members and Saucy:

5:15 onwards is the interesting point for you Saucy. Bare in mind that this simulation is to reach the supposed Southern Indian Ocean. 6:10 onwards is the limit of the aircraft's endurance.

Just a thought for all the conspiracy theorists out there (of which I am not), here's a suggested theory and itinerary of known events for the disappearance of MH370:
12:42
Take off from Kuala Lumpar.

01:01
Cockpit crew confirm altitude of 35,000ft.

01:07
Crew confirm altitude of 35,000ft for second time. Aircraft now in transistional cruise altitude.

Copilot or pilot leaves cockpit to use toilet and other operator selects Flight Deck Door access switch located near the left hand seat to 'Deny'. This leaves ONE operator only in the cockpit.

Scheduled flight path was reprogrammed via the cockpit autopilot to unspecified western coordinates through the flight management system before the ACARS stopped functioning and a new waypoint "far off the path to Beijing" was added. Such a reprogramming would have resulted in a banked turn at a comfortable angle of around 20 degrees that would not have caused undue concern for passengers.

ACARS switched off.

01:19
With one person in the cockpit, a last verbal comms from the ground is followed by 'Good Night Malaysia Three Seven Zero' from the aircraft.

01:21
Last civil radar point. The transponder switch adjacent to the co pilot's seat is turned off at 17:21:04 Z. This is NEVER turned off unless it is for nefarious reasons as the aircraft would not display it's identity to radar. I believe it's the crucial 90 seconds during which something went horribly wrong with the MH370. If it was hijacked a hijack code should be inputted before the transponder is switched to the 'off' position. This suggests 'inputter' did not want to raise suspicions (remember in my scenario, the purpatrator is trying to give the ellusion of normality to all onboard). Meanwhile, the cockpit 'deviation alarm' is sounding because the has been manually disengaged by manual input (joystick movement etc).

01:25
Aircraft deviated from flightpath.

01:30
Voice contact attempt by another aircraft, at request of Vietnam ATC; mumbling and radio static heard in reply.

02:15
Last primary radar contact by Malaysian military, 200 miles (320 km) NW of Penang, 6°49′38″N 97°43′15″E (Occurred at 02:22, per ATSB

350kts. The aircraft's electronic power supply to ancilliary units fails due to circuit breaker interuption located above the co pilot's right hand seat. Electrical system sends a signal to ground stations warning of the interuption and tries to reboot.
In Flight Entertainments (IFE) communications disabled at around 1825 Z, 90 seconds after the SATCOM modem reboot, due to restoring of the power to the left AC bus. Remember, all long haul aircraft have a monitor that shows films and the location of the aircraft during flight. It makes sense to turn these systems off so the passengers do not know where they are!

02:25
'Log-on request' sent by aircraft to satellite. Satellite communication link is re-established after being lost for between 22–68 min. This is sometimes referred to as the first hourly 'handshake' after disappearing from radar. Approximately 90 seconds after the 18:25 UTC handshake, communications from the aircraft's inflight entertainment system were recorded in the ground station log.

02:39
Ground to aircraft telephone call via aircraft's satellite link unanswered.

*Forget the linked video for a moment. In order for Saucy to have possibly seen this aircraft, from it's last known location at 02:39 MH370 would have to fly on a vector of approx 220 degrees, for 200 miles at 435MPH (378kts).

In my opinion:
MH370 = foul play/hijack/E&E bay stowaway.
Saucy = It is possible for her to have seen it. It is entirely possible for it NOT to be in the area the authorities are currently searching.
Old 02-07-2014, 13:48   #581

Boat: Makela,Ingrid38,Idora

If its not in the area where they are looking, they will not find it.
Your reaching a bit in some of your aircraft details. Please try to be more accurate. There are many people reading this thread. Those readers who are not knowledgeable in arcane aviation matters will be misled.
Remember, the aircraft Saucy saw was on fire. Could there be fire and foul play? Certainly! We will find out when the aircraft is located.
IdoraKeeper is offline   Reply
Old 02-07-2014, 16:53   #582

Boat: Sayer 46' Solent rig sloop

I'm wondering how the aircraft could be found at this point in time. From an aviation fuel slick still bubbling up from the bottom? Wouldn't floating debris, if any, have been stirred up and blown around and dissipated on the ocean currents? How long would the transmitters continue to function as locators?

Ann
Old 02-07-2014, 19:11   #583

I am surprised by the lack of mention of Ley Lines in the Indian Ocean, they are just as credible as Ping Rings.

This is just one example: DeepInfo.com: The World Grid Ley Lines Vile Vortices Vortexes

Old 03-07-2014, 02:17   #584

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdoraKeeper View Post
If its not in the area where they are looking, they will not find it.
Your reaching a bit in some of your aircraft details. Please try to be more accurate. There are many people reading this thread. Those readers who are not knowledgeable in arcane aviation matters will be misled.
Remember, the aircraft Saucy saw was on fire. Could there be fire and foul play? Certainly! We will find out when the aircraft is located.
1. I'm unsure as to how much more accurate I can be?
2. The 'Arcane' aviation matter were an examples of environmental issues still prevalent today caused by leaking oils.
3. Saucy did NOT state she saw an aircraft on fire. She saw a glowing object which is still to be identified.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:34   #585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess928 View Post
1. I'm unsure as to how much more accurate I can be?
2. The 'Arcane' aviation matter were an examples of environmental issues still prevalent today caused by leaking oils.
3. Saucy did NOT state she saw an aircraft on fire. She saw a glowing object which is still to be identified.
I would suggest your Simulator Video, done by a Perth Journalist, not a pilot, is so far from the truth it should be deleted as misleading and scaremongering.

The Moderators need to keep an eye out for the deliberately misleading opinions posted here.

There are enough facts and reports from Government Agencies and Scientists to keep us all busy for a long time without having to wade through this journalistic trash.
Closed Thread