She is about to be scuttled and it hurts me that I cant take her.
She needs an engine
but is afloat and if not taken within a week, then she is going to meet Davey Jones.
She is located South East England
, so please only reply if you are willing to take on this project
More details can be found in my blog (link in my sig) under the header "Decisions decisions decisions"
My missus has decided that we cant afford the mooring fees
for her so "we" have decided that she could find a better home from someone on here.
No timewasters please as she will be lost
within 1 week.