Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-04-2016, 05:30   #1

Boat: Beneteau, Oceanis 50 G5
The Daily Cruiser - Getting There

I posted a new discussion several days ago, and expected to see in in the list of new threads on the 'Daily Cruiser' e-mail the next day. well it didn't appear then, and hasn't several days later. Going back into the forum list it is there, so it does exist. Did I do something wrong? (it will also be interesting to see it this one appears tomorrow)
David B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 05:57   #2
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: The Daily Cruiser - Getting There

Never look at it.. accepted it thinking it would stop the annoying pop up.. it did not so its relegated to my Spam box.

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
boatman61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 15:09   #3

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Cape Dory 27
Re: The Daily Cruiser - Getting There

Quote:
Originally Posted by David B View Post
I posted a new discussion several days ago, and expected to see in in the list of new threads on the 'Daily Cruiser' e-mail the next day. well it didn't appear then, and hasn't several days later. Going back into the forum list it is there, so it does exist. Did I do something wrong? (it will also be interesting to see it this one appears tomorrow)

The daily cruiser isn't comprehensive. Only a few threads are listed and chosen to represent a variety of subjects. This is probably why you didn't see it. We have dozens of new threads each day and you can see them all by clicking on the 'todays post" link under the quick links drop down menu here: http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...rchid=11544654

Community Rules | Advertise on Cruisers Forum
Contribute to Cruisers Wiki | Document your Adventures at Sail Blogs
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2016, 02:37   #4

Boat: Beneteau, Oceanis 50 G5
Re: The Daily Cruiser - Getting There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
The daily cruiser isn't comprehensive. Only a few threads are listed and chosen to represent a variety of subjects. This is probably why you didn't see it. We have dozens of new threads each day and you can see them all by clicking on the 'todays post" link under the quick links drop down menu here: http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...rchid=11544654
Thanks for getting back to me regarding this. I see what you mean - some 130 posts for today already, and here is me thinking 'The Daily Cruiser' e-mail was the lot !

Not sure how anyone can possibly keep across the posts for each day then, so I suppose it is just the ones that get picked up on 'The Daily Cruiser' that get noticed. Oh well.

Thanks again for the explanation - appreciated.

David
David B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cruise, cruiser